HOW IT WORKS
- Each bike holds a maximum of 16 guests and minimum of 8
- The average tour is 2 hours of lively socializing and libations
- Your tour includes 2 to 3 stops at local establishments
- Gather & Go for a uniquely social experience of the city
- Foster fun and create a memorable experience
- Provide a certified and well-trained pilot to navigate the bike
- Deliver a safe and unique way to tour the city
What We Expect From You
- Book the time and day for your tour and pay online
- Be aware you’re on a guest-powered tour – be prepared to pedal
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to the tour’s start time
- Listen to your pilot to ensure your and everyone’s safety
- Complete waivers before hopping on
- Have a post tour plan
Reserve a bike just for you and a group of your friends, family and well-wishers. Pedal Pub London requires a minimum of 8 riders, and we can accommodate a maximum of 16 passengers. GATHER & GO to celebrate birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, anniversaries, corporate events and countless other occasions!Book Now!
1. How much does a tour cost?
Included in our pricing is a beer tasting at each stop along the route. The price per seat is $60.00 plus HST and 18% gratuity. Customers that book online also incur a 4% convenience fee.
2. How do I pay?
Online bookings are optimal but the guests can also pay direct over the phone 519-238-5556 option 3. We also accept cash.
3. Who is the “designated” Pedal Pub driver?
No need to provide a driver—we provide a certified Pedal Pub pilot. These friendly folks will be responsible for steering you in the right direction, taking photos and guiding you through the coolest parts of town.
4. What powers the bike?
You do! But, to keep the party moving, our Dutch-made party bikes come equipped with an electric assist feature to help propel you over hills and inclines. However, we can customize the tour to your preferences in case you want to burn some extra calories.
5. How old do I have to be to ride?
All riders must be 18 years or older to ride.
6. Can I drink alcohol on the party bike?
Alcohol is not permitted on the bike.
7. Do I need to sign any waivers before hopping on?
On the day of your tour, all riders must sign a waiver. Each rider must show their confirmation of completion, as well as his or her ID to ride.
8. Where does the tour start?
The meeting location is 792 Dundas Street, London ON, which is near the Life of Leisure Surf + Social Club.